If you find yourself growing tired of dealing with viruses, malware attacks and network security issues, then perhaps you should consider WatchGuard Technology’s XTM Series. Named this year’s winner of the Hot Companies and Best Products Award by the Network Products Guide, the XTM 8 series has been recognized for providing speedy, reliable network security that is “Ideal for mid-market and enterprise organizations,” in the words of WatchGuard Technologies’ Vice President, Eric Aarrestad.
The XTM is a powerful firewall, offering:
- Complete protection: The XTM encrypts your network communications and ensures that all accounts are secured; user communications, identity and browsing history remain private
- Speed & reliability: The XTM series offers superior speed even with all of the security features activated, allowing for both ideal security and network performance
- Control of the use of Web 2.0 applications (streaming, flash videos, etc.) on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity
- Web-based, customizable reports for easy report selection and viewing
- System health monitoring to minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels
- Real-time monitoring of and rich reporting on network use
- Support for mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads
For those interested in investing in virtualization, the XTMv is a stellar alternative, as it provides all of the speed and security of the regular XTM product, but your network can be managed from a common centralized management platform. Virtualized firewalls can be managed from anywhere, anytime.
To learn more about the WatchGuard XTM or XTMv, contact GURU at 301-987-8950, or by email at email@example.com.